This site is a work in progress, set up to help me and my fellow students at the Chinese Culture Center's Adult Mandarin class learn the language just a little easier.
- Language Drills - I'll try to match the homework and lessons of the class here.
- Learning Games - Similar to the flashcard drills, but fun games to support learning.
Other online resources I've found useful:
- Zhongwen.com - A really nifty site that shows Han character etymologies... of interest for those interested in the written language, as well as those looking to build vocabulary.
- MandarinTools.com - Another useful site for written and spoken Chinese
- Babelfish at AltaVista.com - Translates Chinese to English. Good for identifying phrases, don't count on it for longer sentences. Favors simplified over traditional Chinese characters.